Greetings!

Hi! I don't know how many blogs I already created specifically back when I was still in high school. I used and still have Tumblr, I also used to have a Blogspot before but I ended up neglecting and deleted it. 

I started blogging when I was in senior high school; The sheer joy of writing words of what happened on your day or things that make you feel happy, sad and exciting. Writing about what I eat so deliciously or the last concert that I attended that made me cry. The first form or material that I put my thoughts are on diaries/journals and I guess that helps me with how I blog.

I decided to make this one for me to share my recommendations of films, shows, music or whatever my interest maybe. Also, for me to come back whenever I want to read something significant or something memorable that I will look back. I am also not busy compared for the past years that I got stressed out with university, work, anxiety & depression. I will try not to be this personal as I was before to my blogs but rather consider blogging as a form for me to share with everyone of what I love.

I don't know how will I start this but I hope I will do fine. Again, welcome to my unorganized blog. It's still under construction so it's a bit messy but yes, welcome!




Comments